Friday, May 16, 2014

Trying to organize my short stories into anthologies feels like being shown a pile of buttons and being told, "These are supposed to be divided into three groups -- if you divide them up right, they'll crystallize into three perfect, beautiful gemstones; but, if you divide them up wrong, we're going to zap you with an electric shock."

So I stare at the buttons and push them around meaninglessly between three different piles.

However...

I think I have a lineup for three anthologies that I hope to publish between now and the end of the summer:  "Welcome to Wespirtech," "Beyond Wespirtech," and "The Opposite of Memory."  Hopefully, this will make my short stories much more accessible to people searching for e-books that they'd like to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment