Thursday, December 25, 2008

I woke up before Elaine today and was impatient for her to get up so she could open her stocking. This'll probably be the last Khristmas when that happens for a long time. She's still a little hazy on the concept of opening presents, but it's amazing to see her dance with happiness when she's given a new toy she really likes. The biggest hits so far have been the pink computer from my dad and the baby doll from my mom. Though, it completely blew her mind when we put in the dvd of Dr. Horrible and started up Commentary: The Musical. She threw her hands in the air, and her mouth dropped open. She must have stood like that for almost a minute.

For myself, I'm very excited to pick out Emmett when we all get back to Seattle. His tank is blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment