Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Good morning. There is a tiny tyrant in my life who decided this week, after seven months of sleeping in until noon or 2pm, that we should start rising at 9am. So here I am, before ten in the morning. Bizarrely, I'm beginning to get a taste for mornings.

Now, I've kept journals before -- but only ever online -- and it's been a few years. I discovered online journaling in the wild and crazy days when people thought they could post every thought they had on the internet and no one they actually knew would ever find it. That lasted, what, a few months? What can I say? I was young and stupid. Hey, a lot of people were. At any rate, after more than five years away, I think I'm ready to try journaling again. So here we are.

One chapter into editing my first novel; one chapter into writing my second; and seven months into raising my tiny tyrant. Let's see where this takes us...

No comments:

Post a Comment